I made a duplicate car payment and called requesting a refund.I was denied unless I furnish a complete copy of my total bank account.

Why do they need to see my entire account?

I had my bank fax over (on letter head) the portion of my account showing the duplicate withdrawal by Santander but that I not good enough. They want to see my entire statement.

I think that's an infringement of my privacy. Where do you go to speak to someone with the authority and wisdom to understand and correct this problem?

I will never make this mistake again or o business with Santander again either.This isn't the first problem I've had just the most costly

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Account.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Santander Consumer Usa - Customer Care Review Santander Consumer Usa "...company "hired by Santander" United Auto Recovery is contacting me through social media. They are contacting people that used to work for me, telling them confidential information..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Santander USA= SCAMTANDER.  Ran by mafia? Santander Consumer Usa "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more