Update by user Jun 16

Complaint was against Santander Consumer USA, NOT Lh HOME SOLUTIONS!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 16

I rolled over a Chrysler lease early and got a new Chrysler vehicle.Since the turn in was early I was told that I would be sent an invoice when payments were due.

I didn't get anything for 3 months. I called and found out that I was 2 months past due and they reported this to the credit bureaus thus lowering my credit score by 96 points while I was in the process of refinancing my home. Needless to say, I was declined. I was told that I must have called (I had never heard of Santander till this happened) and requested not to get invoices, or online bills.

I have called 36 times and no one will do anything. I am being told that they are looking for my recorded conversation (which they cannot find because it never happened). Now my credit is ruined and they are stone walling my calls and requests to correct this erroneous information and restore my credit. I have never had a late payment in my life.

I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Review about: 2017 Journey.

Review #1062087 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Erroneous credit reporting / $100000
Preferred solution remove derogatory and erroneous credit reporting

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

How do you get into a long term contract for this CAR FLEASE and NOT know who the lender is???It was YOUR account and YOU were advised you would be billed for the early termination of this FLEASE.

Since you didn't get this invoice, YOU very convieniently "forgot" about it until you were caught. You did not make the payments...therefore it was YOU who caused this! YOU knew the payments were due! You admitted that right here!

Not getting an invoice, does not give you an excuse for not paying what you know you owe.That sort of excuse is used all the time and no, I don't work for them!