Santander Consumer Usa - I've had made payments and still had my car repo!
Update added by user May 10, 2015
I added pictures that I recieved on the third day! But the part that mad me even madder they were sent certified in the mail, and I had to sign for them after my car was taken.
Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2015
I got car car loan with Santander USA.I have made payments on my automobile every month.
I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable to make the full payment because of unseen problems. They said they would work with me. RIGHT! My car was repo and I had to take a personal loan out to get it back.
But the worst part I wasn't informed that my car was about to be taken. And second of all one of their agents did a 3rd party desgresion about my car loan, and I'm the only one listed on the loan papers and title. This is the worst unprofessional company out there. I loss my job due to the repression, and my dignity.
They tell one thing but don't even have plans on telling you the truth. They will send you letters after the fact that they are taking your auto!! I got mine 3 days later!!!
Please do check on all of your loans every month.Because this could happen to you.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Being harrassed
- Misuse of position in company
- Rude managers
- Financing system
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the value of my items that was taken due to your stupidity when my car was repo, and was damaged during that time!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."