Dayton, Ohio
1K views 1 comment

Update by user May 10, 2015

I added pictures that I recieved on the third day! But the part that mad me even madder they were sent certified in the mail, and I had to sign for them after my car was taken.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2015

I got car car loan with Santander USA.I have made payments on my automobile every month.

I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable to make the full payment because of unseen problems. They said they would work with me. RIGHT! My car was repo and I had to take a personal loan out to get it back.

But the worst part I wasn't informed that my car was about to be taken. And second of all one of their agents did a 3rd party desgresion about my car loan, and I'm the only one listed on the loan papers and title. This is the worst unprofessional company out there. I loss my job due to the repression, and my dignity.

They tell one thing but don't even have plans on telling you the truth. They will send you letters after the fact that they are taking your auto!! I got mine 3 days later!!!

Please do check on all of your loans every month.Because this could happen to you.

Review about: Car Loan.

I didn't like: Customer service, Being harrassed, Misuse of position in company, Rude managers, Financing system.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $471
Preferred solution I want the value of my items that was taken due to your stupidity when my car was repo, and was damaged during that time!

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

the same thing happened to my daughter except they had her car payment and they came and took it.she was not behind.

when they found they had made a mistake they paid the impound fees,etc,they put the repo on her credit report.

my granddaughter has a car loan and they want a 8.00 fee to take the payment, they are all crooks there