16.5K views

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Comments

Please add me, purchased a vehicle for 16,000Now worth 8,000 blue bookSantander states I owe 17,000.On loan from 2 yrs ago?????

What is going on here???They are RIP offs, instead of credit score going up, they are hurting my creditPlease send info

please add me> Just took out car loan with them for a vehicle that cost a little over $9000 dollars and put $3000 dollars down and still owe over $8000 dollars. What happened to my down payment?

I am interested in joining.

How do I join? Please contact me at alishaboatwright9@gmail.com

I would like to join these people are loan sharks

I would to join the class action lawsuit.First time buyer(car).

Not knowing what I was getting into. The payments is extremely too high for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata that I had since 2015. Which price was $14, 999 plus tax and other fees came up to like $16,000 and something.

I want out of this car loan and they can get their car back.Paying $389.00 a month is stressing me out because I can’t afford them and the way it looks I’m not going to never own this car.

Yes i want be part of lawsuits

I need to join the lawsuit I have been paying for 3 years and they have only taken off $2,000. Please contact me at shenitahannon@yahoo.com thank you

I want to join the law suite my name is Alishia Morris Can be reached at shelldar23@aol.com!!

I would like to join the class action lawsuit.We have been paying for almost a year.

They have only taken $500 off.

The rest went to interest.Need help

Please Include Me In The Class Action Law Suit Against Santander Consumer USAthelondoncollection@gmail.com

I would like to a part of class action Lawsuit.

I would like. Be part of class acting L aw suit

I think joining the class action suit isy only option.I had a 3 year loan for 16k now that my car is nearly paid off they're saying I still owe over 12k.

And that I agreed to a 6 year loan. My paperwork says 3 . I was also informed that I'm at a 24 percent interest rate which exceeds the interest cap of 18 percent here in Texas .

Please help .Where do I go from here ?

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND FIND OUT INFORMATION FORT MY NEXT STEP TJSADVENTURE2@GMAIL.COM

user65602073

Denisehightower522@yahoo.com

user65602073

I would like to be a part of this class action lawsuit

I would like information on how to become a part of this..thank you..sheridan1930@gmail.com

Is this lawsuit still active.I need to join.

They repossessed my car for $0.19.Can you believe that?

I have been them for almost 6 yrs (6 yr loan) and my 6 yr would be over April 2018.I feel behind on a couple payments, so they offered or allowed me to push a couple payments to the rear of my contract...not knowing that they would still be charging me interest and late fees.

I continued to make my monthly payment and I still got harassing phone calls...Well, the ttl amount of my car was $16,500 and I have paid them over $23,000 and I still have a balance of $12,000!!! last week, I looked outside and they had repossessed my car!. they gave me until March 4 to pay them $3500 to get my car, if not, they would sell it auction. I called to get my property 3 days later, and it was already sold.

They said they mailed me a letter of intent, and I still haven't received that letter. Now I im stuck with no car and someone yearly salary gone!!! I need some resolution and direction on my next step.

if this lawsuit ins still active, I would most definitely like to be a part of it.my email address is aliciadeloach@yahoo.com