14K views

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Can you email me @moniqueteasley98@gmail.com, need info on this!!!

My daughter went to get a car from ford and didn't have a job and santander gave her a car with a payment of 734 a month and she don't have a income

I have been paying on a truck since 2012.I still owed 18k when I told them to come and get it.

I need more information please.Ninemonkiesgrin@yahoo.com

Been paying on car since 2014 plus 10k down and still owe over 12k plus all of these fees. Please send me info Veronique420@gmail.com

to Veronique Harvey #1369452

If you would have paid on time, you would have not generated extra interest nor would you have late fees. YOU caused ALL of this, not them.

I have a car payment since 2014 cant afford it and cant get it paid off through satander so i would like some advice and help with filing a claim

Been paying on my car since 2014 and its still at the same amount I want to get in on lawsuit please email me the info javonda70@gmail.com

to Javonda Johnson #1369375

I still owe the same thing when I driven off the lot brand new four years ago 474.30 I am disabled only received 767dollars amonth

renejenson1_73

Please send me infio on class action suit !

renejenson1_73