Miami, Florida
13.4K views 574 comments

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Texarkana, Arkansas, United States #1340001

After making payment for almost 2 years, the amount still hasn't gone down due to fees. Please help.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1339673

Look up the Law Offices Of Gray Green sure he have a web site and 1800 number

Tamika
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1338335

How Do I Join The Law Suit Email Me at Tamikaweaver@hotmail.com

Yes I'm being ripped off too like the rest of you guys.I got my car July 2013 and I still owe over 15,000.

How can I get in on this class action lawsuit.Contact me at 6014669062

How can I join?? Have a rip off loan too!!

Smithdale, Mississippi, United States #1317180

Finance my car through them it was a rip off I could traded the car off without a big down payment

A Josephs
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1317091

I have a car loan with Santander the loan started 2012 the amount 21000 balance 14000 plus I owe no back payments this is nuts

Yvette Ingraham
Seabrook, New Hampshire, United States #1309569

I have a loan with them but I got it in 2015.my payments are $538 per month and the interest rate is over 20%.

not sure if mine fits into this as it looks like it went up to 2014.But they are taking advantage of people and don't know what to do

Tanisha Smith

How do I join please

Gary L
Carlsbad, California, United States #1305322

Same as complaint as everyone also deferred payments and still reported negative on credit and owed more the next month. How do we join