15.4K views

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Comments

Is there a class action lawsuit filed?

My sister has been ripped off by this company.

HELP I NEED IN ON THIS LAWSUIT TOO floridablonde2001@yahoo.com

is this lawsuit still active? please respond asap

Is this lawsuit still ongoing? If so, how do I join?

Jamie G.

I have had a car loan for a 2008 nissan altima for over 6 years.I put down 7 grand cash and had a 9 grand loan for the car through santander which is 26%...

I have paid over 60 some payments at 270 a month yes been and a repo but paid fees and got car back... I owe 4300 on the car I was behind on pay,tens for novel n this mo th Dec cuz of Christmas and two of my 3 kids birthdays were on Dec 20th. Needless to say it was tight ...however I was heading to pay 400 on the car this morning and while gone they came and repo the car and say I must pay total balance to get car back. I even offered half but they said no.

However, my fiance just purchased a new car in jersey and he mentioned my interest rate at 26% and they I formed me it was illegal new jersey has a cap that can't charge more than 20 or % 22max therefore for over 6 years n60 some odd pay,nets I have supposedly been victim to I test usury overcharge or which ever the term is correct.My question to anyone with knowledge how true was this dealer with him and have I been extremely taken advantage of especially being refused a refinance thru the years to lower my rates?

I have a loan with Santander.My car was repossessed.

I borrowed $12,000 for it 4 years ago.

Santander to date says I owe them $17,000!!!Add me to this lawsuit please!!!!

to Tammy Perry #1412958

That's me i had a 17,000with thempaid 25 pmts 6 at 258 and 19 at 430 and after a total loss of my car my insurance pd them 10093 in which should have pd my car off in full but santander said o stoll owe almost 8000 on my car please help

I had a loan with Santander and my car was repossessed.i paid on it for four years for a loan of five and still owed 8,000 and I only financed 10,000..please add me to the lawsuit...

I have a loan with Santander USA, and my car was repossessed due to extremely high rates, the car dealer in the Bronx is no where to be found. Please add me to the lawsuit. Tnfranklin.24@gmail.com

@ anonymous.

Why don't you post your name.

You sound like an angry sociopath!