Santander Consumer Usa - IF YOU HAVE A SANTANDER LOAN pls join the class action lawsuit

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 182 Yes 182 123 No 123
Had the same issue 115 Yes 115
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29 #1205090 Elizabeth, New Jersey

Yes sir they stole money from me as well 201.668.4244 William Lee if u call me I will explain in detail

Danna

Sep 09 #1210334

They over charged me in interest. Ive been paying on my 13,000 loan for five years and still owe 11,000 with a 24 plus intetest rate and beginnig of the loan was mainly interest. Boston suing them for these same practices on poor and middle class clients. I will never pay this off and am forced to walk away and hire an attorney. DANNA. 727-271-9497

Jun 20 #1175432

I lied - the first link takes you to the legal website, look to the left column and there is a red box that says "Santander harrassing you on your cell?".... click on that and you have to complete a questionnaire. You have to fill it out in order for them to contact you.

Jun 20 #1175424 Parsippany, New Jersey

When I attempt to follow the links above, one says "Error, page not found", the other website doesn't have anything about Santander. Hmmmm......

Jun 17 #1174688

i have a insane high interest rate auto loan please call me 3108776350

todd margis

May 23 #1163245 Pahrump, Nevada

they kept charging me charging me late fees I tried to pay them but every time I sent them a payment my balance was more tried this for 2 yrs til I finally just gave up & surrendered my car they are a nasty cheating company should be put out of business I tried to do it their way but they made sure I couldn't Todd Margis

Mar 26 #1134224

Can someone tell me how to join the class action suit I am getting ripped of as well. My email address is tdjohn01@yahoo.com

Jamie Gunther

Mar 16 #1128653 Las Vegas, Nevada

Well I have a issue with Santander I had them take back my 2012 Chevy sonic because I had 2 strokes back in March. Santander also told me if I never ever needed help they would help which they didn't. Now the sold the car @ an auction & they are saying that I owed them over 18,000 which the last payment statement said I owed them 17,8000 now they're saying I owe them 11,034 I told them I don't no money I've been denied by disability 2x's & had to hire an attorney you can reach @ coco88daisey@gmail.com if you can assist me thank you my name is jamie

Mar 14 #1127018

How *** are you? They are correct and haven't done anything wrong. It is a high interest loan that you signed for and took because you don't have good credit because you don't live up to your end of your agreements with lenders. Of course you would have only paid down a little in a year or less like the $1,000 you mention. Where did it go? That's what you asked them? If it didn't go to principal where else would it go..... Ummmmm interest! You are not knowledgeable about lending. Use an amortization calculator and it will show you they are right and you are wrong!

Jamie

Mar 14 #1126995 Las Vegas, Nevada

I live in Las Vegas, nv I can be reached @ cocoturbochanel@ gmail.com

Jamie Gunther

Mar 14 #1126994 Las Vegas, Nevada

I had a loan with them & paid it mostly on time & it never the balance never went down then I had strokes back in March & before they told me they would help lower the payment but they lied when I needed the help all they would offer is a deferment nothing else I had to give the car back & it took almost 2 months for them to come it now they're charging me for storage & the cargo net that belongs in the car. I'm disabled & have no money coming in.

Mar 08 #1123905

I have a car loan through santander. They charged me 10$ a day for late fees also repossessed my car twice both times I paid 1200 to get it out an none of the amount was credited to my account. I've been harassed by phone calls actually multiple calls a day

Feb 13 #1111189

Hello , I have the same problem bought the car for 18,000$ a year later after paying 438 each month with interest of 21.9% a year later it has 17k remaining balance , I called them and asked how much did I pay towards the car they only said a thousand. I'm like where did the rest go ? They answered towards interest I'm like really ? Please some one contact me to file a law suit jaouni@live.com I would appreciate it I'm currently in Las Vegas, NV

Feb 08 #1108317

These people want to rob you in your face 18.23 interest rate

Feb 03 #1105336

I tried the link above but it didn't work for me. Where can I get information on this class action against Santander? mdadrian@skybeam.com

Feb 02 #1105151

How do I join in on this lawsuit? Please email me at youniquenaturaleyes@gmail.com

Feb 02 #1104893

How do I get compensated by the Santander lawsuit? I was a victim of everything under the sun with them.. Overpayment, phone calls, repo, lies. lies. lies. My email address is n.williams1977@yahoo.com.. I know people are getting compensated as we speak, who do we talk to about making sure we get what is owed to us???

Lisa

Feb 01 #1104717 Kane, Pennsylvania

They are good to my husband and i.....but they don't credit any of the money we have paid to them,but I am afraid if I say anything they will take my car from me......

1-20 of 553 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.