18.6K views

GARY GREEN, esq. filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans. Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

Product or Service Mentioned: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Comments

ElfinPike

Please add me to the law suit as well cameraeverything@gmail.com

Please add me as well ateflon1020@gmail.com

Please add to lawsuit preciouslalls@gmail.com

#1620709

Buzzy1036@comcast.net please add me to this lawsuit. Mira

I want to make sure I am on this lawsuit plz ! renejenson1@gmail.com Thank you !

I have been following this and have been asked to be added to the lawsuit about a year and a half ago. renejenson1@gmail.com Checking status of the lawsuit ?

Please add to lawsuit. Lorraineshipp@gmail.com

Hi my email is annlpn@yahoo.com Rebecca Stephens and Amanuel Stephens add to the lawsuit.

Hi please add me to the lawsuit/ Rebecca Stephens this is the worst company in the world. I paid the repo monies and they shipped my car to auction in another State. They have my car now.

Please add me shellyrobinson1980@yahoo.com

Please add me. Michelle clark moosechelle@gmail.com

Please add me to the lawsuit. dortlyn@gmail.com Thank you

Please add me to the lawsuit

Please add me to the lawsuit Malita7919@hotmail.com

I have a loan which I cannot afford.....Santander says there is nothing they can do......I told them there is nothing they will do. I have tried to contact my car dealership over this matter.........they will not call me back.

Please add me to the lawsuit rileypanther3@aol.com

This people are right out criminals. How it is possible that they allow them to operated.

Let me give you an example, last month I was told that I owe 972.00 to catch up with my payments and I did. This month they are telling me that I owe $1628.00. How in the world with just one month. This has happened more that one time.

They are always changing the amount I owe and every time it keep getting higher and higher. When I ask how much I owe in the vehicle after 3 years and they almost kill me from a heart attack. According to them I owe more today than the day that I bought it.

How I can add myself to this lawsuit? Email - hugovega36infp@hotmail.com

I need in on this lawsuit

Leasa1976@gmail.com

I have had a Santander loan since 2012.. Today I started digging because I knew my contract was coming to an end to find out they r claiming I still owe over 10000 dollars due to late fees and intrest...

I can get nobody to help me and the ones I get are very nasty!!! Does anybody know what I can do??