Why, Arizona

You will spend you life nourishing the bank.All of your life to pay interest, they make everything to take your money.

Be aware to this bank . I sign for a car two years ago and still paying the highest price in my life. I deeply regret to meet this bank system. If there is any complaints or law suit please let me know to suit this system.

And if you decide to sell your car through the auction, they will try to convince that is bad choice because you are cutting there interest.People I am telling you take care

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. The most disappointing about car from Santander Consumer Usa was financing system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Questionable reposses Santander Consumer Usa "i had been in contact with santander several month doind that time i fax the copy of my finance situation with va so that they would know that i was..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - SANTANDER IS A RIP OFF Santander Consumer Usa "THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more