Why, Arizona

You will spend you life nourishing the bank.All of your life to pay interest, they make everything to take your money.

Be aware to this bank . I sign for a car two years ago and still paying the highest price in my life. I deeply regret to meet this bank system. If there is any complaints or law suit please let me know to suit this system.

And if you decide to sell your car through the auction, they will try to convince that is bad choice because you are cutting there interest.People I am telling you take care

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. The most disappointing about car from Santander Consumer Usa was financing system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments