i tried to talk with Customer Service USA.He said that i need to pay to get another loan i said How do i pay for a car without rent a car and pay for it??

who can give me advice or how can i do? the car was first time buyer and I don't know the information for gap or condition between bank and Dealership.

VW ALHAMBRA seller pushing me to get approved by the way with out give information about gap just put $2000 of vw care.i called to VWalhambra and asking about who can respect what i can have not only get a new car with high interest 23.7% amount total is $50000+ that what they gave me and not follow up about a new car should have a gap insurance

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: get a car replacement with certified or used car same or similar vehicle give me a chance for make money keep payment on time like i did before.

I didn't like: Customer service rip people off.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1269430

Your poor sentence structure, lack of punctuation and grammar makes it almost impossible to understand what you're saying! Get a second grader to write it for you!!!

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - I cant wait to clear this up I want Citi Financial back Santander Consumer Usa "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more