i tried to talk with Customer Service USA.He said that i need to pay to get another loan i said How do i pay for a car without rent a car and pay for it??

who can give me advice or how can i do? the car was first time buyer and I don't know the information for gap or condition between bank and Dealership.

VW ALHAMBRA seller pushing me to get approved by the way with out give information about gap just put $2000 of vw care.i called to VWalhambra and asking about who can respect what i can have not only get a new car with high interest 23.7% amount total is $50000+ that what they gave me and not follow up about a new car should have a gap insurance

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: get a car replacement with certified or used car same or similar vehicle give me a chance for make money keep payment on time like i did before.

I didn't like: Customer service rip people off.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1269430

Your poor sentence structure, lack of punctuation and grammar makes it almost impossible to understand what you're saying! Get a second grader to write it for you!!!

Santander Consumer Usa - Santander USA= SCAMTANDER.  Ran by mafia? Santander Consumer Usa "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Customer Care Review Santander Consumer Usa "...company "hired by Santander" United Auto Recovery is contacting me through social media. They are contacting people that used to work for me, telling them confidential information..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more