I purchased a car on 11/2007, I have paid continuously for years, always wondering when my loan would be paid off..I called the following year and was told that it would be in 2014, which is ridiculous that year came and went still paying.

. I called last year 2015 i was told March of that year it also came and went still paying. . So, frustrated and pissed at this point I ask for a break down, he tells me (a rep) oh you just have 24 more payments til your done.

. I don't know if any of you were counting, I purchased this car in 07, next year will be 2017. And I'm still paying that's 10 years, what s fool i have been.. What a bunch of CROOKS, Santander USA.

Is.... needless to say after they came and repossessed my car, even though I made payment arrangements to pay it on that weekend, I went to a Lawyer and filed bankruptcy, they will squeeze the life out of you and they don't care how they treat you. .

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SANTANDER AGAIN!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1201281

Don't worry...they won't be doing business with you!Why did you need to ask them how long the loan is for?

You have a contract and it's all written there!

However, I suspect you've been regularly late and as such, generating even more interest for them thus extending the length of the period.Typical actions of the serial deadbeat and of course, it's all their fault, isn't it?