I purchased a car on 11/2007, I have paid continuously for years, always wondering when my loan would be paid off.. I called the following year and was told that it would be in 2014, which is ridiculous that year came and went still paying.

. I called last year 2015 i was told March of that year it also came and went still paying. . So, frustrated and pissed at this point I ask for a break down, he tells me (a rep) oh you just have 24 more payments til your done.

. I don't know if any of you were counting, I purchased this car in 07, next year will be 2017. And I'm still paying that's 10 years, what s fool i have been.. What a bunch of CROOKS, Santander USA.

Is.... needless to say after they came and repossessed my car, even though I made payment arrangements to pay it on that weekend, I went to a Lawyer and filed bankruptcy, they will squeeze the life out of you and they don't care how they treat you. .

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SANTANDER AGAIN! !!!!BEWARE!!!!!

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1201281

Don't worry...they won't be doing business with you! Why did you need to ask them how long the loan is for?

You have a contract and it's all written there!

However, I suspect you've been regularly late and as such, generating even more interest for them thus extending the length of the period. Typical actions of the serial deadbeat and of course, it's all their fault, isn't it?