Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I went after tbem fiercly with cfpb, nys attoeney general etc. Ps they took lowered my interest rate from 24.5 percent to 6 percent.

My monthly payment went from 461.50 to 231.11. They applied all my payments all over again at the new rate. Im now no longer in an upside down loan. My balance has been going down every month.

I wasnt dropping this. The person i dealt with was Terry Miller. Find her number and bumbard her. File complaints daily with cfpb.

I made payments for 3 yrs and owed more then the day i bought the car. Once the loan matured it would have been due all at once. Dont lose your cars,money,mind. I did it.

You can do it too. Dont let them get away with it. This loan is designed for you to fail. I got back all of the $10.95 fees too.

I mail my payments by check 2 weeks before its due. If they dont post it i report them again.

They almost destroyed my credit. GO AFTER THESE SCUMBAGS HARD AND FAST AND DONT STOP.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

unixgirl2015

Thanks for the advice. I am now sending certified read receipt via the USPS.

And also have a lawyer on standby.

They are constantly putting my vehicle up for repo even though I am sending in the payments on the billing statement. Just a bunch of greedy bastards and I refuse to speak to them on the phone anymore.

to unixgirl2015 #1317112

File a complaint with cfpb. That's the only way to get the higher ups involved.

I spoke to Terry Miller and she had the authority to over ride the entire Account and fix it. My cars almost paid off now and I'll never deal with them again

Liz415

you are very welcome! I threatened to sue them in civil court for $25,000 if the didn't fix my account in what resolution i was looking for on the cfpb complaint form.

it was absolutely insane. There was no way out of this loan with out losing all my money and my car. Keep me posted and Good luck! Remember Terry Miller.

I will try to find her number and post it for you. She was very nice. They had to stop all collection while this all took place and it took them months to make sense of my account.

They couldn't touch my car. bastards they are!

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1278939

Omg same thing is happening to us we paid 562 32 times and owe more on the car now then what it is worth. Wow thanks for the advice