1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Started out our car loan for $17,689 4 years ago on a 2010 Nissan Sentra.After my husband's hours was cut , we could no longer pay the big payment of $410. Looked the car's blue book value up...it was overpriced by $11,000....I was already upside down when I opened the loan.They gave me deferrments(3) but did not tell me that they were charging huge late fees, huge interest, and fee's for deferring , after 4 yrs.

On a 5 yr.loan we still owe $14,587.00

Pay-off is still $17,000.00...I am to the point that I can not pay the big car payment! So I am basically forced to turn my car in to them....I called to ask them if they could lower the interest for a few days...their reply...NO! I asked if they could refinance it...their answer...NO wevdo not refinance! I asked if they would lower the payment...their reply...NO!

Since the car is upside down...I can Not trade it in nor sell it since I do not have a title.HELP!!!!! I FEEL FORCED TO TURN THE CAR IN.....

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Easley, South Carolina, United States #1219152

They straight out told me they DON'T do any type of deferments. Worst company ever.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1219126

That's because they don't stand behind anything they say or their paperwork says they are a ripoff!!!

Have you ever thought about somebody in that family working part time to earn extra money???