I both a car on 2012 for 20,000 and today my pay off is 17,000 how do I get out of this bad loan

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of santander consumer usa auto loan. Santander Consumer Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned santander consumer usa auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Santander Consumer Usa.

Comments

Selma, California, United States #1195181

I feel ya, I shouldn't even be mixed up with this shyster company. My boyfriend had a very low credit score after divorce and wanted to be on the loan to establish his credit.

I specifically told the salesman I didn't want a loan from Road Loans or a company similar to them. Let me make a long story short (My BF is a truck driver and was on the, he would be coming to sign contract later. I ask about the loan company and was told it was In-house letting be believe it was a subsidiary, of Hyunda credit. The % was high understandable given his credit score.

Salesman saying I could refinance after 9 months. of on time payments. Lyes!!!! We have had the car now 15 months.

with only 13,000 miles on it very clean, fully loaded we only paid $18,990 for it and we still owe 21,945. after 15 on time payments of $519.00 = $778500 That is almost 1/2 of what the sticker price of the car was.