I strongly believe Santander stole my vehicle on July 4 2015. The vehicle magically reappeared about 30 days later.

I was told by an employee of Santander. I found out how much extra I was paying when somehow a payment of mine was credited to my wife account instead of mine. This vehicle was originally listed for a little over $1300.00 I traded in a 2007 Monte Carlo and has made roughly $4000.0 in payments and still to date owe over $1300.00. I thought that I had signed up with 18 percent interest with being able to refinance in 6 months.

This company consist of robbers and thieves.

My God is going to do to them the way they have treated and cheated the American consumers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of santander consumer usa auto loan. Santander Consumer Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned santander consumer usa auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Santander Consumer Usa.

Comments