Woodthorpe, England
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Santander have had me illegely evicted from my home with holding information from the court I have contacted the complaints department and the ombudsman and the F.C.A I have health problems and I'm a single parent is there any one who can help as I have tried every option Mr L.R.Brothwell I'm living I my car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of santander consumer usa auto loan. Santander Consumer Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned santander consumer usa auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Santander Consumer Usa.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Very misleading compamy Santander Consumer Usa "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more