Featured Not resolved
1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I'm behind on payments, but continue to send $100 per week. They are calling daily, sometimes 2x.

The repo company "hired by Santander" United Auto Recovery is contacting me through social media. They are contacting people that used to work for me, telling them confidential information. The repo man came down my driveway at 30mph locked up the brakes and skidded to a stop. Then he jumps out with a gun on his hip and proceeds to stomp right into my back yard taking pictures of my property, and using vulger language telling me that he will find my car, and that i'm a deadbeat piece of sh**, all which was scaring my 6 small children, as they ran into the house.

My children are now scared and run and hide every time someone pulls into the driveway. I feel violated in so many ways.

Harassment, violating Fair Debt Collection Act, violating privacy, breach of peace, deceptive trade practice, UCC violations, wrongful conduct of collector, terroristic threatening, using intimidation to collect a debt or collateral, and pain and suffering for myself and my 6 small children. Please help.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Customer Care.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1318860

I got a car through this place as well, I was 2 payments behind. I called to make arrangements and they repo the car.

5 days later while in the process of trying to get them on the phone. I finally speak with someone they tell me that my car was being taken to the auction to be sold. They never sent any letters or correspondence stating that the car was being sold or anything. By Law they are suppose to notify you if they are going to sell your car to a private auction, where it is, date, time and location.

Never recieved any of this information! They later then reported this on my credit which drastically sent my score to the ground then they sold this to another collection agency andARE still TRYING to collect on it. They never gave me a chance to pay my payments to regain my car after the representative stated that i was eligible for the payment plan. They sold my car without any notification.

I suffered wage loss and all. These PEOPLE ARE ROTTEN PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM

IF what you are saying is true and you can prove it - you got you something that will pay for you to not work the rest of your life.

SantanderConsumer
Valencia, California, United States #1317338

We certainly don't condone this type of behavior from our vendors. We’ll be happy to look into this issue for you.

Please complete this form https://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/share-your-experience and we’ll be able to contact you and attempt to resolve any issue you’re having.

Thank you. –Santander Consumer USA Social Media Team

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States #1317320

I have a idea..TURN THE CAR IN! problem solved.

You are behind in payments that's not there problem. They could care less what is going on in your life.

Jigsterman
to Sjc2397 Greenwood, Indiana, United States #1317770

Mr. Samuel James Culbertson of 1675 Windswept Dr.

Greenwood Indiana 46143...Mother, April...Father, James Dewayne.

Maybe you should mind your business before I call your mommy, and tell her you'retrying to be a tough guy. I'm sure she would woop that ***..

MS.ladie
to Jigsterman Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States #1321165

gotcha.

Madison, Alabama, United States #1317077

If I were you, I would have got in touch with a consumer lawyer in your state and filed a big fat lawsuit against them. They have no right harassing you over property and you've already explained your situation.

Santander does not care about you at all.

They are a greedy company with unethical practices and should be sued. I am looking forward to a class action lawsuit against them.

Madison, Alabama, United States #1317074

Dear *** 'pay your bills!' - do not judge those who are going through hard times. You are being judgmental and take the violins and do what comes best with them.

No one is asking for sympathy and another thing, you need to read the post before firing off your comment. Have a nice day!

THEN PAY YOUR BILLS!

What you're whining about is YOU have turned on the repo process and are also hiding the car. Play the violins louder so you can try to get more sympathy.

Jigsterman
to Anonymous #1316705

The vehicle in question was totaled about 6 months ago when my mom had a heart attack and ran off the road flipping over and over ultimately dying in the crash. So you might want to get your facts straight before you get you *** flapping.