Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They are not helpful at all I asked to speak to a manager or the person handeling my account and was told numerous people handle my account not just one person. That's funny because two months ago a lady called and she said she was my account manager then she left me the number to call and no extension.

Who is running this company??? Anyone know how to get ahold of someone for real help.

Email me forty50@hotmail.com. Loan is upside down now thanks santandet

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

Apopka, Florida, United States #1227065

Liam is upside down because YOU caused it! YOU caused it by putting too little down and financing for too long a period not to mention if YOU traded in a car you still owed money on!

Not only that, because YOU made yourself a subprime borrower, YOU don't qualify for a lower APR from a bank. If a customer makes their payments on time, there's NO NEED to be contacting them!