1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My Santander loan was included in my bankruptcy on June 10th but I had signed a reaffirmation agreement, my account was disabled on there end for over 2 months, I called them and they said the account was out of service because of my bankruptcy not being discharged yet, it was discharged on August 8th, I still could not access my account to pay on my loan, then bam I get hit with phone calls and finally a statement saying I was deliquent by $582, so I called to setup payments to get caught up and just today I get a letter in the mail for a right to cure, these idiots knew *** well my loan was out service and intentionally disabled my account so I would fall behind just enough to try and start the process of repo'ing after I reaffirmed the debt, it is not like I did not have the money all along, these dumbasses would not let me pay on the loan because of it being out of service. I wish they would be shut down.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments