1.3

I have had my car for 4 years and my payoff balance is over $16000. They claim it's due to late fees.

None of my payments have Gon towards interest. They are a rip off.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have gone through every single problem that every person has complained about on here. I have had my car for 6yrs and my balance moved down one time and just went back up, how is that possible?

I even requested an audit on my account once and was told it was completed while I was on the phone for 90 seconds and the account was accurate. The company never takes accountability for mistakes, it instead puts it on their customers.

Santandra interest rate is to high I would like to join the class action lawsuit against them they rip off poor people's

I am currently going thru the same thing with them and I've never been late they are over charging me so much for interest to my car was only 18,000 I've had it since 2011 and have to go to 2018 at 465.00 a month!! I reported them to the BBB today after I called and couldn't explain where my money was going.

I had the same thing happen also. I wasn't late but a few times and the estimated amount never went down it just got larger.

Tried to get rid of it but I was upside down on the loan.

So I let them come and get it. This is a horror company and I don't understand how they are still in business.

When you are late YOU generate more interest for them. Otherwise, your payments are FIRST applied to interest and as the loan goes on, more and more goes to principle.

When all the payments have been made, both interest and principle have been paid. Nothing illegal, immoral or unethical here.

Its done everyday and its calls "AMORTIZATION". If you don't want to generate extra interest and late fees...very, very simple solution...MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS ON TIME!

to Anonymous #1145286

Even if u make your payments on time or before they will put it towards interest. Any lawyers on here

to Anonymous #1167617

Ha ha ha ha! You serial deadbeats are a joke!