We purchased a car. Santander was the loan company and we payed on it for 2 1/2 years.

We went to pay it off and owed more than the car was purchased for. Over 9 thousand dollars was taken just for interest. Someone needs to put a stop to this kind of business. I refused to pay the car off.

I called and told them they should come and get the car because I would not pay for 2 cars and only get 1.

I told them I would get a lawyer and they said they would not help with the situation. I had to tell them I would not get a lawyer just for them to pick up the car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of financing system and rip people off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of santander consumer auto loan. Santander Consumer Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned santander consumer auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Santander Consumer Usa.

Comments