Santander Consumer Usa - SANTANDER IS A RIP OFF

104 of 951 Santander Consumer Usa reviews

THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW MUCH THE THE CAR INITIALLY COST, THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AND SUED FOR THE MONEY STOLE BY INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAD TO SACRAFICE THERE BASIC NEEDSS TO SURVIVE TO PAY THESE CROOKS WHO JUST POCKET YOUR PAYMENTS WITH NO INTENTION TO PAY OFF YOUR VEHICLE. SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR BUT I JUST GET ANGRY TALKING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SCAMS THIS SHOULD BE FBI CASE.

I AM GEON STEPHENSON AND I HAVE PROOF THEESE ACTS TO BUILD A CASE AGAINST THIS COMPANY, IF COPIES NEEDED EMAIL ME AT geondmrcreativem@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Theivery

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Santander Consumer Car Loan
Review category
Financial Services
review #792634 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Santander Consumer Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
104 of 951 Santander Consumer Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sickofbeingscammed

Mar 29 #1136134

I am all for shutting this company down!!!!! Everyone who has had a problem with them needs to get together and file a lawsuit. I also have proof off how they scam people.jiqaca

0 1 Reply

Feb 20 #1114910

Yes, Santander and florida fine cars has been scamming me from day one and dont know what to do about it. first the car had lot of problems try return it the 5 day they say it was two late you only have 3 days report a problem. which i start seeing them after i drove off the lot. the gas tank have problem taking full flowing gas so you got to pump slowly till now, no brakes, smooth tire, head lights broke after a month, radio amp stop working, interior stat chipping away. besides that every thing ok knock on wood, then the car was $13,000 dollars then finance the car bring it to $14200 which they ask me to put in lil more than $2,500. after that get the bill from santander which was the same amount $14,200 and i start paying my payment which was ok at first but they start playing with the numbers after while. giving little to non to principal and pocket the rest with interest.also charging early bills with late fee and other charges inquire more money. Satander has no intention to make customers to pay off their loans and doesn't build, but destroy credit like most Bank of America loans. After a year of payments i still owe more than the car which i never heard of. So if you know a way i can get out the loan and try again with a proper car dealer ship where i can buy another car cash please let me know.This south America scam bank needs to be put at a end of all the pain it cost to people, some people like my self cant even afford to take care of themselves due to companies... Show more

1 1 Reply
autoloaninvestigation

Feb 19 #1114509

ADVERTISING MATERIAL
Our law firm is currently investigating this company for deceptively and illegally charging fees to unsuspecting consumers.
If you would like to discuss your complaint with us, please email us at contact@autoloaninvestigation.com or call our Auto Loans Investigations Hotline at 855.441.5999.
ADVERTISING MATERIAL

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Santander Consumer Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Santander Consumer Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×