THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW MUCH THE THE CAR INITIALLY COST, THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AND SUED FOR THE MONEY STOLE BY INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAD TO SACRAFICE THERE BASIC NEEDSS TO SURVIVE TO PAY THESE CROOKS WHO JUST POCKET YOUR PAYMENTS WITH NO INTENTION TO PAY OFF YOUR VEHICLE. SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR BUT I JUST GET ANGRY TALKING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SCAMS THIS SHOULD BE FBI CASE.

I AM GEON STEPHENSON AND I HAVE PROOF THEESE ACTS TO BUILD A CASE AGAINST THIS COMPANY, IF COPIES NEEDED EMAIL ME AT geondmrcreativem@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about santander consumer usa loan from Santander Consumer Usa was deceptive loan practices and theivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Kapaa, Hawaii, United States #1310197

I'm looking at my bill I've paid over $2000 in three months my payment is over $755 a month my loan has only gone down $300 dollars how is this possible

I am all for shutting this company down!!!!! Everyone who has had a problem with them needs to get together and file a lawsuit. I also have proof off how they scam people.jiqaca

Yes, Santander and florida fine cars has been scamming me from day one and dont know what to do about it.first the car had lot of problems try return it the 5 day they say it was two late you only have 3 days report a problem.

which i start seeing them after i drove off the lot. the gas tank have problem taking full flowing gas so you got to pump slowly till now, no brakes, smooth tire, head lights broke after a month, radio amp stop working, interior stat chipping away. besides that every thing ok knock on wood, then the car was $13,000 dollars then finance the car bring it to $14200 which they ask me to put in lil more than $2,500. after that get the bill from santander which was the same amount $14,200 and i start paying my payment which was ok at first but they start playing with the numbers after while.

giving little to non to principal and pocket the rest with interest.also charging early bills with late fee and other charges inquire more money. Satander has no intention to make customers to pay off their loans and doesn't build, but destroy credit like most Bank of America loans. After a year of payments i still owe more than the car which i never heard of.

So if you know a way i can get out the loan and try again with a proper car dealer ship where i can buy another car cash please let me know.This south America scam bank needs to be put at a end of all the pain it cost to people, some people like my self cant even afford to take care of...

autoloaninvestigation

ADVERTISING MATERIAL

Our law firm is currently investigating this company for deceptively and illegally charging fees to unsuspecting consumers.

If you would like to discuss your complaint with us, please email us at contact@autoloaninvestigation.com or call our Auto Loans Investigations Hotline at 855.441.5999.

ADVERTISING MATERIAL