2.2K views

My auto was paid off and shows a -0- balance, but I have never received a release of lien or my title from Santander. I have called and gotten the run around, transferred all over the place.

They first told me they sent my title to the dealership that paid off my auto, which was not the case. When I called recently, they told me the title was sent to me in August, but could not tell me the exact date. The car was paid in full in July 2012. I am in a bind, I need this title or at least a release of lien so I can go to the BMV in my hometown and apply for a title.

They told me I could go to a web site and request a lien satisfaction for $30. I do not want to send another $30 with no results. I have seen similar complaints throughout the web.

What can be done?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2013.

Comments

I just paid my vehicle off also and I am receiving the run around about how and when I will receive my title.

Hi , My name is keomanivong Phothirath . I paid my Nissan Maxima 2000 from the year of 2006, by I never received a release of lein of my car . My car tile# {{REDACTED}} and V.I.N # JN1CA31DXYT728306 .My address is 5807 June Ave North Brookly Center,MN 55429.