Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other victims of this company.They are some kind of scandal/scam whatever you want to call them.

What will it take for them to be investigated? I mean, how deeply are they embedded in our country? Government level? What is going on here?

WE ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP, PLEASE.

Now I see they want me to write 100 words. Here are a few more words. The workers at this company seem to be cold and heartless, but I think it's because they have a gun....

I mean a recorder stuck to their head.

Save them too.

Review about: Car Loan.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Take me to court

The repo man has come by my place three or more times.I told him I am waiting for Santander to take me to court.

They purchased my loan, I know nothing about them, they failed to notify.

So if that truck is in my garage for 10 more years it will be until I plead my case.It should have been paid off last year and they come with that BS.

employee

look i work here and it is just as bad working there.... i am just waiting for the day when somebody realizes that they are charging off accounts then telling people after they get repoed that they will reverse the charge off... i could be wrong but i dont think by law the charge off can be reversed....

msmeme2014
to employee #894384

hello I see you posted up that u work for this company. When dealing with the loans do they garnish your pay check. If yes when

Goodandmad