I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other victims of this company.They are some kind of scandal/scam whatever you want to call them.

What will it take for them to be investigated? I mean, how deeply are they embedded in our country? Government level? What is going on here?

WE ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP, PLEASE.

Now I see they want me to write 100 words. Here are a few more words. The workers at this company seem to be cold and heartless, but I think it's because they have a gun....

I mean a recorder stuck to their head.

Save them too.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

The repo man has come by my place three or more times.I told him I am waiting for Santander to take me to court.

They purchased my loan, I know nothing about them, they failed to notify.

So if that truck is in my garage for 10 more years it will be until I plead my case.It should have been paid off last year and they come with that BS.

look i work here and it is just as bad working there.... i am just waiting for the day when somebody realizes that they are charging off accounts then telling people after they get repoed that they will reverse the charge off... i could be wrong but i dont think by law the charge off can be reversed....

msmeme2014
to employee #894384

hello I see you posted up that u work for this company. When dealing with the loans do they garnish your pay check. If yes when

Goodandmad