Santander Consumer Usa - Santander USA= SCAMTANDER. Ran by mafia?

758 of 951 Santander Consumer Usa reviews

I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other victims of this company.They are some kind of scandal/scam whatever you want to call them.

What will it take for them to be investigated? I mean, how deeply are they embedded in our country? Government level? What is going on here?

WE ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP, PLEASE.

Now I see they want me to write 100 words. Here are a few more words. The workers at this company seem to be cold and heartless, but I think it's because they have a gun....

I mean a recorder stuck to their head.

Save them too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
758 of 951 Santander Consumer Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Take me to court

Jul 04, 2011 #307979

The repo man has come by my place three or more times. I told him I am waiting for Santander to take me to court. They purchased my loan, I know nothing about them, they failed to notify. So if that truck is in my garage for 10 more years it will be until I plead my case. It should have been paid off last year and they come with that BS.

employee

Feb 27, 2011 #254221

look i work here and it is just as bad working there.... i am just waiting for the day when somebody realizes that they are charging off accounts then telling people after they get repoed that they will reverse the charge off... i could be wrong but i dont think by law the charge off can be reversed....

msmeme2014

Nov 02, 2014 #894384

hello I see you posted up that u work for this company. When dealing with the loans do they garnish your pay check. If yes when

Goodandmad

Feb 24, 2011 #252998

Scamtander...... That is a good one! :grin

lalalame

Feb 17, 2011 #250137

:grin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.