Shenley Brook End, England

I followed the system which I thought was law . Regards claim against Santanda.

I now know different Santander are very quick to point you in the ombudsman direction. As Santanda and ombudsman have made there decision which I haven't excepted as santanders own internal statements of my account show there findings to be based on fabricated evidence with know written evidence or proof . I did send copies of internal statements but they have ignored even though I wrote two page letter showing proof and I took to citizens advise who said it was very clear Santanda and ombudsmans findings not correct . Told by citizens to go back to ombudsman to reopen as statements prove 100% there findings not correct .

So I did and told even though I pointed out citizens findings .

Basically been told they are not prepared to even look ombudsmans findings stand even though I have evidence proving there made a mistake and told they will ignore any futher emails I send . Mr K Saunders

This reviewer shared experience about "prepared to loose evidence and get branch manager lie saying he lost emails of his sysrem" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

Get help from FEDERAL TRADE COMISSION (FTC)..CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU.(CFPB) Let them be your go between relieves alot or stress...they have to respond within 15 days..not happy with their response? file another complaint,the more complaints the better