I got so pissed at these people from Santander for lying to me abount the remaining balance owing on a contract from Citi Financial that I filed a complaint with the Attorney General, the BBB and the FTC.

I requested proof of the remaining balance owed as well as copies of the original loan documents. They kept promising. They never came. Kept paying anyways. I refused to anymore til I received the proof.

Action Recovery Services(Repo man)came to the house. Renaissance was contracted to recover our truck (during an open claim staus).

Now the vice president of Santander is handling what is left owing. If we have rules to follow so should they.

The only sane person at Santander was a man named Mr. Drakeford. Not only was he nice, he also placed a hold on the repo and got the vice president involved. The remaining balance is $1600.00 that was left out of a loan amount of over $18000.00. *** PEOPLE. I advised that I would pay just not to lose my truck, but simply want the proof that I owe anymore.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

I've never received anything about a class action lawsuit, but I'd LOVE to talk to them.....

Rattical68z

Question on this Class Action.I was just sent a fee schedule from the attorneys office to sign and return.

I am sure everyone has got one.Just want to make sure that if we do not win that I don't have to pay anyone.

FINALLY,I SAID ONE DAY SANTANDER WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR DIRT AND UNLAWFUL PRACTICES,NOW THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME SOME ATTORNEY HAD THE GUTS TO STEP UP AND TAKE THESE RUTHLESS BASTARDS ON, (DAVIS AND NORRIS), (SOKOLOVES LAW FIRM)HATS GO OFF TO THEM,BECAUSE THESE PPL HAVE PUT SO MANY CONSUMERS THROUGH PURE ***,MYSELF INCLUDED WE ARE DONE WITH THEM BUT I STILL HAVE FLASH BACKS FROM WHAT THEY DID TO US,HEARTLESS CROOKS.