I like many others here came to Santander by way of Citi, had 5 payments left which were paid as required.They are not able to locate the original paperwork, the vehicle title, nor can they provide any written proof the loan is paid in full.

Reason, they do not have the file to do so. Have spoken to several so called supervisors, they will not return calls, the last one we speak with is never at work during the time we call again after we do not receive a phone as were supposed to. We removed full coverage insurance due to the pay off.

They just informed us they will be placing full coverage on the vehicle and we are expected to pay for it until it is marked as paid in full unless we restore full coverage.They would not acknowledge it is paid in full until they locate the file.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

I totally agree. Santander just towed my car too and my purse was in it. no knock at the door or anything!!!!

sAME hERE aWFUL COMPANY GIVING CITI FINANCIAL A BAD NAME

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - I've had made payments and still had my car repo! Santander Consumer Usa "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Auto Loan Review from Woodthorpe, England Santander Consumer Usa "Santander have had me illegely evicted from my home with holding information from the court I have contacted the complaints department and the ombudsman and the F.C.A I have health..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more