I have been with HSBC for four years, I am one year away from paying off my car!My maturity date with HSBC was 2/1/2011, Santander is telling me its 10/1/2011...!?

You call in to speak to someone you get, no customer service, no records, no English, I can't speak to anyone without being hung up on. They are saying I am past due, but will not show me my records, I make a payment every single month...this is TERRIBLE!

Is there anything we can do?!I know I am not past due and they are messing up my credit!

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

These people are crooks!!!Got someone on the phone who spoke such broken English I could hardly understand.Between the pay off online and What he told me it was 3 Different Figures!

All the unexplainable fees they are charging.The people need shut down.

My mother is going through the same thing...and has decided to hire and attorney...

because they are doing fraud...We aren't the only ones going through this, 1000's plus are...

#197071

You can look at your payment history on line for free, if your maturity date has changed it's is possible that you had some payments deferred or an amendment on your account. Your maturity date can't change unless you altered your contact.

Actually my English is quite great, being that I am a white person who doesn't speak anything but. I am NOT past due, I have bank records to prove I'm not. Also, I did not get an extention or a defernent on the loan, it simply increased and the date was pushed WAY out after Santander took over the loan.

first question i must ask did u get any extention/ deferment on the loan if you did it would extend the maturity date

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #187480

Maybe you are past due and don't want to admit it, or maybe it is your English that is poor and you don't undertand you are past due.