While I have been late with my payments due to being unemployed since June 1, 2010, a single female and collecting unemployment; I received a note dated 1/2/11 on 1/19 indicating my vehicle was going to be repossessed for my payment being late (35 days).Technically, I am late with my December payment; however, when I attempted to negotiate by putting a payment at the end, I was told that the company was not accommodating customers in that manner.

Is everything today about money? Where is the bailout or consideration for the consumer that have made a profit for these companies. This does not make sense. I am within $2,730.04 of paying my car off.

My contractal date for payment completion is March 2011, if I do not make that payment date the business will make a profit.Consumers need a break.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Very misleading compamy Santander Consumer Usa "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more