I am not fond of Santander at all, no one speaks english very well.They will not work with you at all about payments.They will call at least 6 to 7 times in a day.

They are rude and tries to make you feel that you are not trying hard enough to pay. They even came out to my house just to see if I still had the car.

I told the guy that if wanted to take my car then go ahead that I was tired of having to deal with the rude people, he tried to come off as a good ole boy!I will be so glad to get away from them once and for all.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

I don't DeadAunt@58's English is as impeccable as he expects from the Santander Customer Staff.

I agree with every negative comment posted about Santander, this is the worst load company I have ever had to work with. People cannot speak or understand english and are extremely rude. I trade int he car 3 months ago the auto dealership paid it off (I have proof of the cancelled check from them) and they are still trying to collect monthly payment.

Santander Consumer Usa - Horrible practices which should be illegal Santander Consumer Usa "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Auto Loan Review from Woodthorpe, England Santander Consumer Usa "Santander have had me illegely evicted from my home with holding information from the court I have contacted the complaints department and the ombudsman and the F.C.A I have health..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more