I am not fond of Santander at all, no one speaks english very well.They will not work with you at all about payments.They will call at least 6 to 7 times in a day.

They are rude and tries to make you feel that you are not trying hard enough to pay. They even came out to my house just to see if I still had the car.

I told the guy that if wanted to take my car then go ahead that I was tired of having to deal with the rude people, he tried to come off as a good ole boy!I will be so glad to get away from them once and for all.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

I don't DeadAunt@58's English is as impeccable as he expects from the Santander Customer Staff.

I agree with every negative comment posted about Santander, this is the worst load company I have ever had to work with. People cannot speak or understand english and are extremely rude. I trade int he car 3 months ago the auto dealership paid it off (I have proof of the cancelled check from them) and they are still trying to collect monthly payment.

Santander Consumer Usa - Questionable reposses Santander Consumer Usa "i had been in contact with santander several month doind that time i fax the copy of my finance situation with va so that they would know that i was..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Horrible practices which should be illegal Santander Consumer Usa "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more