Washington, Louisiana

I had set up auto draft for my auto loan, a payment of 325.15 on the 25th of every month.received a bill stating i only owed 211.87, so i contacted them to make this payment.

they said they would cancel auto draft, but instead they withdrew both amounts. when i called they said it could take up to 5 business days to refund. when they finally refunded, it was only for the 211.87, instead of the 325.15. called them back to fix it because now i have an nsf charge, and they told me it was my fault and that they didnt see anywhere noted to refund the correct amount, even though i sent them all the correct paperwork.

to make matters worse the nsf charges will not be refunded for up to 30 days, and can only be received by a check in the mail.

never set up autodraft and expect to be able to make a minimum payment.i wish hsbc still owned this company, their customer service was much easier to deal with, and understanding.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Santander Consumer Usa - Auto Loan Review from Woodthorpe, England Santander Consumer Usa "Santander have had me illegely evicted from my home with holding information from the court I have contacted the complaints department and the ombudsman and the F.C.A I have health..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more