Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2009 Madza 6 two years ago. I fell and broke my back this past summer (July 2016).

I asked for a deferment and was denied and am 2 payments behind because I am unable to work and money is tight for us at this time. They are unwilling to work with me and has served me with a summons to appear in court for being delinquent on my loan and possibly repo of my car. In the summons it states they can sell my car for $4000 and I will be owing $8000 plus legal fees if I don't bring my payments current with legal fees. They also harrass me every day with an automated message every hour from 8 in the morning to 10 at night Sunday thru Saturday.

Aweful company to work with. If I would have known they were a forgein lending company I would have never gone with them.

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not consumer oriented.

Comments

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1273133

Right, sure. YOU were PLACED with them because the bank's wouldn't touch you because of YOUR credit reputation.

You didn't simply decide to pay a high APR! Where in your contract does it say they are obligated to "help" you? This, nor any other lender is in business to provide financial advice to people who don't pay their bills. Does your boss ask you for "help" or does your employer pay you on time, every time?

You defaulted on your contract, they sued. End of story.

Paying on time is NOT optional. No, I don't work for them.