Santander Consumer Usa - Very misleading compamy
I got a car financed through Santander.The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000.
It looks like I would never get the balance down. Well, the car was totaled less than a year later. I was rear ended and was not at fault. The GAP coverage is a straight lie.
They still left me with a balance on my account and will not remove it from my credit report.
Then, because they want me to pay $250 per month til it's paid off, and I refuse to pay, the balance keeps going up.
If I ever need transportation again, I'll buy a Huffy before I go to them for financing.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading gap protection
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant. As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product. # on blue 120 pack 204343-9...."
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."