Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I got a car financed through Santander.The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000.

It looks like I would never get the balance down. Well, the car was totaled less than a year later. I was rear ended and was not at fault. The GAP coverage is a straight lie.

They still left me with a balance on my account and will not remove it from my credit report.

Then, because they want me to pay $250 per month til it's paid off, and I refuse to pay, the balance keeps going up.

If I ever need transportation again, I'll buy a Huffy before I go to them for financing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading gap protection. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of santander consumer usa auto loan. Santander Consumer Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned santander consumer usa auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Santander Consumer Usa.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1192257

Did you have insurance? Or did the offender have insurance?