1.3
Additional Fees

Had an account with them for my wedding rings through Zales.Made every payment on time and out of the blue they closed my account.

Don't bother trying to speak to a live person, it won't happen. The phone tree was no good. Once ended up with some scam phone number trying to get me to pay a dollar for a 100 dollar gift card. Their website is a joke to say the least.

No online payment options.My advise is to steer clear of this company and if you're trying to buy something on credit and the company tells you that they use Santander, go someplace else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Santander Consumer Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Santander Consumer Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Santander Consumer Usa and santander consumer usa loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Villa Rica, Georgia, United States #1203606

Yalll *** suck make people sit n wait on the phone for hours then cant *** help yalll needa close yall busniess *** yall company