Interest Rate

I received a car loan from Santander in Dec 2012 for 16,000.As of this month they stated I owed them 16,888.00.

I should owe less then 8,000 on my loan. This is the WORST company to finance a vehicle thru. My vehicle is not even worth 6,000. They can come get my car any place it somewhere unspeakable.

DO NOT GET A VEHICLE THRU SANTANDER!!!!!!!!!!! Tried speaking with their agents is not any help. This is the worst place ever. Awful they kill your credit and not friendly.

Please this is an alert to the US Citizens they are not good people.

I have hired an attorney to fight Santander and he thinks we can win.If this is you my advice is to hire an attorney and fight tooth and nail against this so called company!!!!!!!!

Review about: Santander Consumer Usa Loan.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

What is your lawyers name

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - I've had made payments and still had my car repo! Santander Consumer Usa "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Questionable reposses Santander Consumer Usa "i had been in contact with santander several month doind that time i fax the copy of my finance situation with va so that they would know that i was..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more