I have had a 48 month loan with this lender.In the first 18 months they have screwed up the billing 15 times.They are incapable handling an extra payment.

They now bill out 45 days in advance to cover 2 months payment. After 3 months in a row no one can explain why. They have also pressured to make payments on the phone when I am current. I have never been one minute late.

The first line of customer service are utterly useless. The next aren't any better. The people at the office of the president are really good at apologizing. This is all they are good at.

No solutions, no improvements.

Every month is a new challenge.I just made my final payment and good riddance to unforgivable service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Santander Consumer Usa. The most disappointing about santander consumer usa loan at Santander Consumer Usa was being hung up on, customer service and rude managers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Santander Consumer Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Santander Consumer Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments