I have been dealing with them since they baught out my loan from HSBC, My loan matured in June of 2012 yet I still owe 4k on the loan and have paid over 20K so far on an 11k car I tried reconciling the account, however they have a Military Allotment fee on the account.(never been in military) When I asked they stated this was my Insurance that was added at the beginning of my loan.

However there is no consistency on the fee amounts.... They are constantly calling being rude have threatened my kids in the past. I just hung up the phone them and during the conversation a gentlemen yelled at me and told me to shut up.

I hung up and got a polite lady.By the time I'm done paying off this loan I will have paid over 25k for and 11k car and my credit is ruined.

If anyone knows how I can jump on the class action lawsuit please let me know

Had an Experience with Santander Consumer Usa?

Comments

Santander Consumer Usa - Santander applying 100% of on time payments to interest Only Santander Consumer Usa "This is just one instance. In past 12 months, there were at least three others. Always after making an additional "principle only" payment, Santander would then apply subsequent..." Read more Santander Consumer Usa - Very misleading compamy Santander Consumer Usa "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more